1. Promo is open to all principal and supplementary cardholders of Landmark-Anson’s RCBC Bankard MasterCard.
2. Promo period is from December 8 to December 31, 2012. The “Pick-A-Prize” shall be done specifically on these dates:
- December 8-9 (Saturday – Sunday)
- December15-16 (Saturday – Sunday)
- December22-24 (Saturday – Monday)
- December29-31 (Saturday – Monday)
Qualified transactions are those made on these dates only.
3. For a minimum Php3,000.00 single-receipt charge slip, straight or installment, from Landmark Department Store, Landmark Supermarket or any branch of Anson’s dated within the promo dates as defined above and using the Landmark-Anson’s RCBC Bankard MasterCard, the cardholder is entitled to pick a prize.
4. To pick a prize, the cardholder must present the qualified charge slip and his/her Landmark-Anson’s RCBC Bankard MasterCard at the designated RCBC Bankard booth area in Landmark Supermarket. Cardholder information on the charge slip must match with the Landmark-Anson’s RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card presented. Cardholders will pick a slip of paper from the box that states the different prizes to be given away. Prizes will be given instantly by the RCBC Bankard representative. Cardholder must also sign the Redemption Acknowledgement Report upon claiming the prize.
5. Prizes at stake are as follows: Php500 Landmark Gift Certificates, Php300 Landmark Gift Certificates, Php100 Landmark Gift Certificates and assorted gift items (MasterCard Black Foldable Bag, Landmark-Anson’s RCBC Bankard Golf Umbrella, MasterCard Folded Golf Umbrella, and MasterCard Slim Umbrella).
6. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of generating multiple charge slips is not allowed. Presentation of such charge slips will be considered as fraudulent.
7. Authorized representatives are not allowed to pick a prize in cardholder’s behalf.
8. RCBC Bankard is not obliged to recognize “duplicate” slips or replace any unissued, misplaced, lost, stolen or faded charge slips.
9. Promo prizes may not be converted to cash or credited to cardholder’s Landmark-Anson’s RCBC Bankard MasterCard account.
10. RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of the prize/s to a cardholder’s Landmark-Anson’s RCBC Bankard MasterCard account should the latter cancel the qualifying transaction or if the cardholder’s transaction is found to be fraudulent or if the cardholder was found to have presented multiple charge slips considered as split transaction.
11. Cardholders may claim/redeem their prizes until 60 days from end of promo period.
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 8803, series of 2012.