FREE Oishi Great Lakes
- This promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard Mastercard Principal and Supplementary cardholders whose accounts are active and current and in good credit standing.
- Promo runs from December 7, 2016 to February 28, 2017. Redemption period is until April 30, 2016.
- To qualify, a cardholder must make a minimum single-receipt purchase of P1,500 with his/her RCBC Bankard Mastercard within the promo period at Landmark Supermarket TriNoma Main/Complex, Landmark Supermarket Makati or Sta. Lucia East Supermarket.
- For each qualified charge slip, RCBC Bankard Mastercard cardholders can redeem one (1) Liter Great Lakes Pure Pressed Apple or one (1) Liter Great Lakes Red Grape.
- Cardholders may redeem his/her freebies at the supermarket where the valid purchase was made, daily, from 10:00am to 8:00pm at the following:
RCBC Bankard Sales Booth
|TriNoma – Main||Basement level, supermarket area, beside Red Ribbon kiosk|
|TriNoma – Complex||Ground floor, supermarket area|
|Makati||Basement level, Foodcenter area, beside packaging counter|
STA. LUCIA EAST
Basement, Building 3
Basement, Building 1
- To redeem, the cardholder must present his/her RCBC Bankard Mastercard and surrender the original credit card charge slip (Customer’s copy) for proper validation at participating Landmark Supermarket and Sta. Lucia East Supermarket outlets. Cardholder information and transaction details on the charge slip must match those on the RCBC Bankard Mastercard credit card presented and must comply with the promo mechanics.
- Redeemed charge slip/s will be surrendered to Landmark Supermarket and Sta. Lucia East Supermarket outlets and may not be used for other promotional offers. Cardholders may opt to photocopy their charge slip/s prior redemption, for their personal file.
- By participating in the promo, the cardholder agrees to voluntarily surrender the valid original customer copy of his/her charge slip/s to Landmark Supermarket or Sta. Lucia East Supermarket upon redemption of one (1) Liter Great Lakes Pure Pressed Apple or one (1) Liter Great Lakes Red Grape. Neither RCBC Bankard nor its partner supermarket is liable to return the surrendered charge slips or produce copies for the cardholder’s records.
- Splitting of single-receipt card transaction is not allowed and will be deemed fraudulent.
- There is no limit to the number of redemptions as long as the charge slips are qualified.
- Authorized representatives are allowed to redeem subject to the presentation of an authorization letter, photocopy of valid ID, and photocopy of the RCBC Bankard Mastercard that was used for the transaction.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the prorated cost of the redeemable product to the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard Mastercard should the latter cancel the qualifying transaction, or if the cardholder’s redemption is found to be fraudulent.
- RCBC Bankard shall not replace lost, stolen or faded charge slips.
- Unreadable and/or duplicate charge slips will not be acceptable for redemption.
- The freebies cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or other products and cannot be availed in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard, Landmark Supermarket and Sta. Lucia East Supermarket.
- Any dispute concerning the free products shall be settled directly between the cardholder and the manufacturer, Liwayway Marketing Inc.
- Redemption period is until 60 days from end of the promo period.