Enjoy the convenience of online shopping with top-of-the-line security.
Enroll in RCBC Bankard Shop Secure and stay protected online. This service is FREE OF CHARGE! There are 3 options to enroll your account:
- Enroll online here or go to this URL: https://enrollment.securecode.com/vpas/RCBCBankard.html
- Call RCBC Bankard Customer Service and have a representative assist you.
- Register at the site where you are doing your online shopping.
You only need to enroll once. Just remember the password you created because you will be using this every time you shop online at any of the participating online merchants.
Enroll your RCBC Bankard MasterCard and Visa credit cards NOW!
To enroll your RCBC Bankard MasterCard or Visa credit card, follow the registration process below.
- Go to www.RCBCBankard.com. Choose Shop Secure from the list of Services or click this link https://enrollment.securecode.com/vpas/RCBCBankard.html
- To begin, type in your 16-Digit RCBC Bankard MasterCard or Visa credit card and click Submit.
- Click “Register Now!” button to proceed.
- Click “Register” to continue with the enrollment. Click “Register with a Temporary Access Code” if you have been issued a temporary PIN. You can get temporary PIN by calling our Customer Service Hotline 8881888.
- The registration process is guided in 4 simple steps:
- ENTER CARD NUMBER. You will be asked to re-enter your 16-Digit RCBC Bankard MasterCard or Visa credit card and your email address.
- VERIFY IDENTITY. Read through the Terms of Service, check Accept button and Next. Enter the following information: Your Name (as it appears on the card), Signature Panel Code (CVC), Expiry Date and Birth Date.
- CREATE SECURECODE/PASSWORD. Create your new secret code. Your SecureCode/Password should have 6 numeric characters only. Create your Personal Greeting. This must differ with your SecureCode/Password and can be 1-30 alpha-numeric characters. Click Next.
- REGISTRATION COMPLETE. Enrollment done! You can now transact at participating online merchants with added security!
- You can update your Shop Secure profile at anytime. Go to the home page or this link and select Account Management to change your information.
|Unli 0% Installment
Convert your Php3,000 and up single-receipt straight purchases to 3 months 0% Installment.
|10% Discount at PORMADA
Add a dose of hip to your wardrobe with PORMADA and enjoy a 10% discount.
|10% Discount at CityDiscovery
Enjoy up to 50% Discount on sightseeing tours, excursions, and attraction tickets from around the world at City Discover!
|LAZADA Lifestyle Monday
Exclusive 10% discount on participating categories every Monday at LAZADA.com.ph
1) What is Shop Secure?
Shop Secure is a free service from MasterCard, Visa and RCBC Bankard that provides added security when you shop online by providing added protection against unauthorized use of your enrolled card. Shop Secure is free of charge to RCBC Bankard cardholders who will enroll in the service.
2) How does Shop Secure work?
Once you’ve registered / enrolled for Shop Secure, a screen will automatically ask you for your SecureCode (if MasterCard) / Password (if Visa) every time you make an online purchase at a participating merchant. When you correctly enter your SecureCode / Password, RCBC Bankard confirms that you are the authorized cardholder and your purchase is completed.
3) How does Shop Secure protect me?
When you correctly enter your SecureCode / Password during an online purchase at a participating merchant, you confirm that you are the authorized cardholder and your purchase is then completed. If the correct SecureCode / Password is not entered, the purchase will not go through. So even if someone knew your card number, they would not be able to use your account at that merchant.
4) Is Shop Secure easy to use?
YES! When you make an online purchase and enter your MasterCard / Visa payment information, a screen from RCBC Bankard will automatically appear and prompt you for your SecureCode / Password. After reviewing the details of your purchase and confirming that your Personal Greeting is correct, simply enter your SecureCode / Password to complete your purchase.
5) What is a Personal Greeting?
The Personal Greeting is a message that you create during registration. This should NOT contain special characters like ! @ # $ % etc. Each time you make an online purchase at a participating merchant, a screen will ask you to enter your SecureCode / Password. In this box, you’ll see your Personal Greeting and other purchase details. The Personal Greeting is your assurance that you are communicating with, and submitting your SecureCode / Password to RCBC Bankard. If the Personal Greeting displayed in the screen is incorrect, you should not enter your SecureCode / Password, but should instead contact RCBC Bankard Customer Service immediately at 888-1-888 to report a possible fraud.
6) What are the system requirements for Shop Secure?
Shop Secure works with most browsers. You should be sure that Java Script is enabled; if it isn’t, Shop Secure may not work properly.
7) Can I use Shop Secure from any computer?
Yes. There’s no special software to install, so you can shop from any computer and still receive the added protection provided by “MasterCard SecureCode” / “Verified by Visa”.
8) Will I need to get a new card to use Shop Secure?
No, there is no need to get a new card. Shop Secure works with your existing MasterCard / Visa card.
9) Why do I have to supply personal information during registration?
The information you provide is checked against the information that RCBC Bankard already has on file. However, the only personal information stored by MasterCard / Visa is your e-mail address and your account number. This information, along with the SecureCode / Password and Personal Greeting you create, is all stored on a secure server, and is never shared with the merchant. We ask for this information as a security precaution in order to be sure that the person registering is the real cardholder.
10) If I supply my e-mail during registration, how will it be used?
Your e-mail will be used for important service notifications.
11) Will my personal information be used without my permission?
12) Is my SecureCode / Password case sensitive?
Yes, it is.
13) Can I register more than one card at a time so that they all have the same SecureCode / Password?
Each MasterCard / Visa card must be separately registered for Shop Secure so that it is individually protected. For each account registration, you will be asked to select a SecureCode / Password that complies with RCBC Bankard’s requirements. We recommend that you select a SecureCode / Password that will be easy for you to remember, but difficult for others to guess.
14) Why do I have to enter all of my personal information again when I enroll a second card?
All of the information you provide is checked against the information that RCBC Bankard has on file, in order to be sure the person registering is the actual cardholder. You are asked to enter the information again when you enroll a second card for your own protection. That way, RCBC Bankard can be sure that the real cardholder is the one registering the card.
15) What do I do if I have questions during the registration process?
If you have questions, or need assistance during the registration process, you should contact RCBC Bankard Customer Service at 888-1-888.
16) Can I start shopping with my Shop Secure as soon as I register?
Yes. You can begin using your Shop Secure at participating merchants immediately after completing your registration; no waiting period is necessary.
17) How do I use my Shop Secure?
There is no need to login or sign in. When you make a purchase at a participating merchant and enter your MasterCard / Visa payment details, a screen will automatically appear from RCBC Bankard requesting for your SecureCode / Password. After reviewing the details of your purchase and confirming that your Personal Greeting is correct, simply enter your SecureCode / Password to complete your purchase.
18) What if my Personal Greeting is missing or incorrect?
If the Personal Greeting is missing from the “MasterCard SecureCode” / “Verified by Visa” request screen, or if an incorrect Personal Greeting is displayed, you should not submit your SecureCode / Password, but should instead contact RCBC Bankard Customer Service immediately at 888-1-888.
19) Do I have to return to the Shop Secure registration site to login before shopping?
No. Shop Secure works automatically at participating merchants. There is no special login required. Simply shop online as you normally do, enter the enrolled card payment information, and when you are at the final step of your purchase on a participating merchant’s site, the Shop Secure request screen will automatically appear.
20) Will I have to keep entering all of my information each time I make an online purchase?
No. Once you have registered for Shop Secure the only information you will need to provide to complete your online purchase at a participating merchant is your SecureCode / Password itself.
21) What should I do if I purchase online but no Shop Secure request screen appears?
You should do the following:
- Make sure you are entering the payment information for your enrolled card and have submitted a final checkout request.
- Be sure your Internet settings are set to enable Java Script.
- Contact RCBC Bankard Customer Service at 888-1-888 after double-checking the above items.
22) Why did I get a screen when I haven’t signed up for anything?
Shop Secure is a service from MasterCard, Visa and RCBC Bankard that provides added security when you shop online and helps protect against unauthorized use of your enrolled card. RCBC Bankard is making it easier for you to register for this added protection by offering you the opportunity to sign up while you’re already online.
23) Who is asking me for this information?
The screen requesting that you enter personal information to verify your identity comes directly from RCBC Bankard. The entire Shop Secure communication is between you and RCBC Bankard, via a secure channel, and the merchant cannot see any of your information, including your SecureCode / Password.
24) How do I know whether a merchant participates in Shop Secure or not?
Participating merchants will display the “MasterCard SecureCode” / “Verified by Visa” logo on their site.
25) Can I purchase at merchants that accept MasterCard / Visa but do not participate in the Shop Secure service?
Yes, but you will not be asked for your SecureCode / Password at these merchants. To complete your purchase, simply follow the traditional checkout process.
26) How will the online merchant know that my card is protected by Shop Secure?
When you use a card you have enrolled in the Shop Secure service at participating online merchants, your MasterCard / Visa card number is automatically recognized via a MasterCard / Visa directory.
27) Why do I need to manage my account?
This feature allows you to change your Shop Secure or Personal Greeting, if you like. In addition, you can update your e-mail address, or cancel your Shop Secure enrolment.
28) How do I access this feature?
Simply return to the URL where you registered and click on the “Account Management” link on the welcome page. You will be asked to enter your name, card number and SecureCode / Password to login.
29) What if I forget my SecureCode / Password?
If you forget your SecureCode / Password you should return to www.RCBCBankard.com and click “Register Now” on the main page. You’ll then be able to register again and create a new SecureCode / Password. If you have any difficulty, you should contact RCBC Bankard Customer Service at 888-1-888.
30) Why couldn’t the RCBC Bankard Customer Service representative tell me my SecureCode / Password?
Your SecureCode / Password is so secure that you are the only person who knows what it is. RCBC Bankard only has an encrypted (that is, scrambled) version of your SecureCode / Password, not the SecureCode / Password itself. The stored encrypted version is matched against the encrypted message sent by your browser to confirm your identity during a transaction. There is no way for a representative to “unscramble” your SecureCode / Password, so you must reset it personally.
31) How do I change my SecureCode / Password?
Access the Account Management feature by returning to the registration site and clicking on the “Account Management” link on the welcome page. You can then login and change your SecureCode / Password to anything you want as long as it meets RCBC Bankard’s requirements (as shown under the data entry box) and is different from your Personal Greeting. Click “Update” to save your changes.
32) How do I change my Personal Greeting?
Access the Account Management feature by returning to the registration site and clicking on the “Account Management” tab on the welcome page. You can then login and change your Personal Greeting to anything you want as long as it is between 1 and 30 characters and is different from your SecureCode / Password. Click “Update” to save your changes.
33) How do I change my e-mail address?
Access the Account Management feature by returning to the registration site and clicking on the “Account Management” link on the welcome page. You can then login and update your e-mail address. Click “Update” to save your changes.
34) What happens when my card expires or my billing information changes?
RCBC Bankard will automatically update this information in your profile. The only time you need to update your Shop Secure profile yourself is when your email address changes or when you want to change your SecureCode / Password.
35) What happens if I cancel my existing card then get a new one with a different account number from RCBC Bankard?
You will need to register the new card for “MasterCard SecureCode” / “Verified by Visa”. Simply return to the registration site, and complete the registration process with your new card. It’s quick and easy.