Instead of unlimited rewards points, your RCBC Bankard credit card also offers you the option of enjoying a Cash Rebate Program with NO LIMITS! Just keep using your card for your retail or installment purchases and enjoy:
Enroll your card in the CASH REBATE PROGRAM. It’s free!
Just call 888-1-888 or email email@example.com.
1. This service is open to cardholders whose accounts are active and in good credit standing at the time of enrollment.
2. Upon enrollment, the Cardholder shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Cash Rebate.
3. All retail transactions made by cardholders using the card will earn rebate at the following rates:
4. In determining the rate of rebate for a particular transaction, RCBC and Bankard shall be bound by the Merchant Category designation made by the acquiring bank as prescribed by MasterCard/Visa/JCB.
5. Co-Brand cards have different rewards programs and as such, are excluded from this program.
6. The cardholder may enroll for the Cash Rebate Program after disenrollment from existing rewards program. In disenrolling from the existing rewards program, cardholder will be required to redeem all outstanding points via existing redemption modes. If cardholder has less than 800 points, all points will be zeroed out and credited to the account as rebate.
7. Only retail and installment transactions are allowed to earn rebates. Cash advances, fees, interest and other charges will not earn rebates.
8. The rebate shall be computed monthly on transactions posted up to the account’s statement cycle date. For installment transactions, the rebate shall be computed on the monthly installment amortization billed on the Statement of Account. The computed rebate will be credited/posted to the account the next banking day from statement cycle day.
9. Transactions that have been reversed, refunded or charged back shall not earn rebates. If rebates have already been credited before the transaction is reversed, refunded or charged back, RCBC through Bankard shall debit the account for the credited rebates. RCBC and Bankard shall be entitled to debit such rebates even if such debiting causes the account to have an outstanding balance.
10. Total rebate amount for the cycle should at least be P1.00 for crediting. If computed rebate on cycle date is less than P1.00, system will drop/forfeit the rebate.
11. Notwithstanding the amount of rebate subsequently posted to the account, the cardholder must still pay at least the minimum amount due reflected on the previous Statement of Account to avoid becoming past due.
12. The rebate cannot be exchanged for cash or converted into Rewards voucher.
13. The rebate is not transferrable to another person or to another RCBC Bankard card account.
14. Fraud and abuse relating to the earning or redemption of rebate may result in forfeiture of rebate and termination of the cardholder’s account.
15. Any handling fee and corresponding tax arising from the rebate shall be the sole liability of the cardholder.
16. The rebate rates, basis of calculation of rebate and other program mechanics are subject to change at any time without notice and without giving any reason at RCBC or Bankard’s sole discretion.
17. These Terms and Conditions are suppletory to and do not amend the Terms and Conditions Governing the Use of the RCBC Bankard Credit Cards, which shall continue to be binding on the cardholders.
18. In the event of inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Cash Rebate by Enrollment described herein, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
19. RCBC and Bankard reserve the right in their sole and absolute discretion to change the Terms and Conditions provided herein at any time without prior notice or liability to any person.
20. RCBC and Bankard are entitled, at any time, in its absolute discretion and without giving any reason or notice, to terminate the program.
21. RCBC and Bankard shall not be liable if they are unable to perform their obligations under these Terms and Conditions due directly or indirectly to the failure of any machine communication system, industrial dispute, war, act of God or anything outside the control of RCBC and Bankard, their agents or any third party.
22. RCBC and Bankard’s records and decisions on all matters pertaining to the program shall be conclusive, final and binding on the cardholder.