RCBC Bankard Gold Cards
The card for those moving up the ladder of success.
- Earn Flexible Rewards Points from all your purchases
- Secure shopping – online and in stores – we’ve got you covered
- Convert big-ticket purchases to installment
- Wide recognition and international acceptance wherever you are
First Year Membership Fee Waived
Wide Recognition and International Acceptance
RCBC Bankard credit cards are widely accepted and recognized by major establishments throughout the country and in various establishments worldwide. Cardholders only need to look for the MasterCard, Visa and JCB logos to enjoy financial flexibility and world-class service.
International Travel Privileges
Your RCBC Bankard is the best travel companion for your trips abroad or to that dream holiday destination. Charge all your travel-related needs to your RCBC Bankard and load up on exciting travel perks and benefits – Free Travel Insurance, Free Purchase Protection, Free Concierge Service, Free us of the Miascor Lounge and 0% Installment for your purchases abroad. Learn more about Fully-loaded Travel Privileges here.
[Exclusive to JCB Cardholders only] JCB Plaza Lounge offers free access to all JCB cardmembers in mostly popular tourist shopping areas, where cardholder can avail a variety of services for their travel needs. Learn more about JCB Plaza Lounge here.
Travel Insurance Program
Enjoy safety and convenience when travelling anywhere in the world through your RCBC Bankard’s FREE TRavel Insurance. Learn more about Travel Plus Lite Insurance Program here.
Peso Payment Convenience
RCBC Bankard cardholders can charge in various currencies abroad and pay in pesos when they get back home.
RCBC Bankard Easyterms Installment
RCBC Bankard’s Installment Program, known as RCBC Bankard Easyterms, allows cardholders to purchase big-ticket items and pay at (1) 0% interest for 3, 6, or 12 months or (2) low monthly interest rates at regular installment terms. Cardholders can also purchase anything they want on retail then call RCBC Bankard Customer Service to convert their retail purchases to installment.
Flexible Rewards Program
Earn one (1) rewards point each time you charge P36 to your card or P125 from supermarkets, drugstores, or gas stations. Cardholders can choose to redeem: a) Shopping Vouchers at more than 100 top stores nationwide, b) Credit to your RCBC Bankard, c) deposit to your RCBC Savings or Checking account, and more. Alternatively, Cardholders can also enroll in the RCBC Bankard AIRMILES Program to earn RCBC Bankard AIRMILES, instead of Rewards Points. They can also choose to enroll in the RCBC Bankard CASH REBATE Program, to enjoy instant cash rebates, with no limits!
Have instant access to cash wherever you are in the world with your RCBC Bankard! You can get up to 30% of your credit limit, via cash withdrawal at any ATM bearing the Cirrus or Visa sign logo.
RCBC Bankard Gold Cards Fees & Charges
|CARD BRAND||Membership Fee Principal||Membership Fee Supplementary||Monthly Interest Rate/Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate*||Cash Advance Monthly Effective Interest Rate*|
|First Year Membership Fee||Waived|
|Returned Check Fee||P1,000|
|Invoice Retrieval Fee||P150|
|Card Replacement Fee||P300|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of cash amount availed of or P500, whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Fee||7% of past due amount or P200, whichever is higher|
|Installment Pre-Termination Fee||5% of the unpaid principal amount or P500, whichever is higher|
|Service Fee for Gaming Transactions||5% of every transactions or P1,000, whichever is higher|
|Service Fee for Foreign Currency Transactions||3.5% of the converted amount representing the Bank’s service fee and any assessment fee(s) charged by MasterCard/Visa/JCB/UnionPay.|
|Minimum Amount Due||The sum of (a) 5% of Total Amount Due or P500, whichever is higher; (b) Past Due Amount (if any); (c) Current Late Charges; and (d) Over-Limit Amount|
|If you pay any amount less than the Closing Balance/Total Amount Due or make a cash advance transaction, interest charge at the interest rate of your card will be computed on the Daily Outstanding Balance of your account (including any fixed monthly installment amount/s) from the date of the transactions until the end of the current statement period.|
|*Interest rates are quoted based on a 30-day period. Monthly Effective Interest Rate (EIR) is derived for a principal amount of P20,000.00 with an assumption that the cardholder pays the minimum amount due one day after the statement date. Cash Advance Fee is considered in the derivation for Cash Advance EIR.|
- Dining Offers at Sofitel - Get exclusive dinning offers at Spiral, La Veranda and Le Bar at SOFITEL with your RCBC Bankard Visa.
- Makati Staycation - Use your RCBC Bankard MasterCard to avail of exceptional accommodation packages from the finest iconic global hotel brands in the city.
- Visit Cebu with JCB! - Travel to Cebu with your RCBC Bankard JCB and enjoy discounts from top hotels in the city.
- Free Red Ribbon Bundle Treats - Get your favorite Red Ribbon treats for free when you use your RCBC Bankard for your installment purchases!
- Holiday 2015 Grand Raffle - Use your RCBC Bankard and get a chance to win a brand new Honda Mobilio or enjoy one year's worth of Dining, Shopping and Relaxation!
- Get FREE Swiss Miss - Shop with your RCBC Bankard at select Robinsons Supermarket, Selection and Easymart branches and get FREE Swiss Miss!
- JCB Deals - Enjoy great discount deals with your RCBC Bankard JCB until December 31!
- MasterCard Promotions at Resorts World Sentosa - Enjoy Resorts World Sentosa Singapore attractions at unbeatable value with your RCBC Bankard MasterCard.
- RCBC Bankard DESTINATION - Experience RCBC Bankard DESTINATION discount and treats all year round!
- 10% Discount at Hotels.com - Explore more, spend less! Get 10% OFF at Hotels.com with RCBC Bankard MasterCard.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must have a landline in your place or work/business.
- You must submit
Select a card to begin your application