HBC-RCBC Bankard Mastercard
Make beauty your top priority with this card that makes life more beautiful.
- 10% Cash Rebates for purchases at HBC
- Earn Rewards Points from all your purchases
- 0% Interest Installment at 3, 6, 9 and 12 monthly terms
- FREE Facial on cardholder’s birthday
- Cash Rebate for purchases at HBC
(Transactions outside HBC)
|Rebate at HBC|
P10,000 and up
P5,000 – P9,999
- Retail transactions outside HBC or the “Outstore Spend” will earn standard rebate of 0.25% regardless of amount. The “Outstore Spend” amount shall exclude balance transfer, balance conversion and cash advance transactions, fees and charges.
Terms & Conditions:
- To qualify for the Rebate, cardholder’s hbc-RCBC Bankard account should be active and in good credit standing at the time of the computation of the Rebate (i.e., on statement cut-off date).
- Cash rebate shall be automatically credited to the cardholder’s hbc-RCBC Bankard account on next billing.
- For Installment transactions (excluding balance conversion and balance transfer), rebate computation will be done only when the monthly amortization is posted.
- RCBC Bankard shall use the merchant name or transaction description assigned by the bank which provides the POS terminals as basis for determining transactions at HBC stores.
- There will be no annual maximum cap of the Rebate earned. However, RCBC Bankard reserves the right to put a maximum cap at any time as it deems necessary.
- The Rebates are not transferrable to another person or to another RCBC Bankard card account.
- Where Rebates have been credited to the cardholder’s hbc-RCBC Bankard account and/or used before the purchase is charged back, the Card account will be debited for the credited Rebates.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the earning or redemption of Rebates may result in forfeiture of Rebates and termination of the cardholder’s hbc-RCBC Bankard account.
- The Rebate rates and the basis of calculation of Rebates are subject to change at RCBC Bankard’s sole discretion.
- Any handling fee and corresponding tax arising from the Rebates shall be the sole liability of the hbc-RCBC Bankard cardholder.
- The decision of Bankard on all matters relating to the Rebates shall be final. Bankard shall not be liable to the cardholder for any damages or penalty arising from or in connection with the rebate program.
- 0% Interest Installment at 3, 6, 9 and 12 monthly terms.
- Same discounts and privileges at HBC Exclusives Partner Merchants
- Quarterly Members-Only Sale
- FREE Facial on cardholder’s birthday
A birthday gift voucher prior to his/her birth month will be given to the principal hbc-RCBC Bankard cardholder. The cardholder may present the birthday gift voucher, together with his/her active hbc-RCBC Bankard card, at any hbc store to avail of the free facial.
- Special buys/discounts on new products
- Access to special events (such as hairstyling seminar, make-up seminar, etc.)
HBC RCBC Bankard Mastercard Fees & Charges
|CARD BRAND||Membership Fee Principal||Membership Fee Supplementary||Monthly Interest Rate/Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate*||Cash Advance Monthly Effective Interest Rate*|
|HBC RCBC Bankard Mastercard||P80/month||P40/month||3.50%/3.54%||3.55%|
|First Year Membership Fee||Waived|
|Returned Check Fee||P1,000|
|Invoice Retrieval Fee||P150|
|Card Replacement Fee||P300|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of cash amount availed of or P500, whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Fee||7% of past due amount or P200, whichever is higher|
|Installment Pre-Termination Fee||5% of the unpaid principal amount or P500, whichever is higher|
|Service Fee for Foreign Currency Transactions||3.5% of the converted amount representing the Bank’s service fee and any assessment fee(s) charged by Mastercard/Visa/JCB/UnionPay|
|Gaming/Casino Service Fee||5% of every transaction or P1,000, whichever is higher|
|Multiple Payment Fee||P40 for every payment in excess of 3 payments within a statement cycle in non-RCBC payment channels: Bancnet, BDO, BPI, CIS Bayad Center, Megalink, SM Payment Center, Unionbank|
|Over Limit Fee||Effective November 16, 2016, an Over Limit Fee of P500 will be charged on cycle day when the Outstanding Balance plus unbilled Installment exceeds the account’s permanent credit limit on cycle day. If an account has stand-alone Installment limit, the account will be considered Over Limit if the sum of the regular Outstanding Balance, Installment Outstanding Balance, and unbilled Installment exceeds the sum of the regular credit limit and stand-alone credit limit on cycle day.|
|Dormancy Fee||Effective January 2017, all active cards with negative balance, will be charged a Dormancy Fee of P200 or an amount equivalent to the credit balance (whichever is lower) if there is no activity for 24 months. Likewise, all blocked/closed accounts with negative balance, will be charged with a Dormancy Fee of P200 or an amount equivalent to the credit balance (whichever is lower) if there is no activity for 3 months.|
|Minimum Amount Due||The sum of (a) 5% of Total Amount Due or P500, whichever is higher; (b) Past Due Amount (if any); (c) Current Late Charges; and (d) Over-Limit Amount|
|If you pay any amount less than the Closing Balance/Total Amount Due or make a cash advance transaction, interest charge at the interest rate of your card will be computed on the Daily Outstanding Balance of your account (including any fixed monthly installment amount/s) from the date of the transactions until the end of the current statement period.|
|*Interest rates are quoted based on a 30-day period. Monthly Effective Interest Rate (EIR) is derived for a principal amount of P20,000.00 with an assumption that the cardholder pays the minimum amount due one day after the statement date. Cash Advance Fee is considered in the derivation for Cash Advance EIR.|