Turn those thoughts into reality! Get the extra cash you need of courtesy of RCBC Bankard’s Cash Loan.
Enjoy a low monthly add-on rate of as low as .89% per month (Annual EIR of 18.32%) and easy payment terms of up to 60 months!
For all of your cash needs, simply call us up at 888-1833, and we’ll have your cash prepared for you!
All applications are subject to credit evaluation and approval.
- RCBC Bankard’s Cash Loan allows the Cardholder to avail of a portion of his total credit limit in cash. Cash Loan facility is limited to select credit cardholders of good credit standing .
- Cash Loan availment can be paid in easy and flexible installment terms over 12, 24, 36 or 60 months based on the current Cash Loan interest rates.
- To request for Cash Loan, cardholders need to call RCBC Bankard Customer Service at 888-1-833.
- The loanable amount for Cash Loan will be based on the cardholder’s available credit limit (but not to exceed 90% of available credit limit to allow buffer for applicable interest and fees). Minimum Cash Loan transaction amount is Php10,000 and the maximum is Php300,000.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to approve or reject applications for Cash Loan and has no obligation to disclose reasons for the rejection or disapproval of Cash Loan requests. If the cardholder has no sufficient credit limit, RCBC Bankard has the sole discretion to approve only a portion of the amount applied for.
- A Cash Loan application can no longer be cancelled once approved
- Upon approval of the Cash Loan application, RCBC Bankard will deposit the check to cardholders indicated bank account or check will be delivered directly to cardholder’s billing address.
- The approved Cash Loan amount is automatically deducted from the cardholder’s available credit limit.
- The approved Cash Loan amount will automatically be posted on cardholder’s Statement of Account (SOA) at the nearest cut-off following the release of the check or crediting of Cash Loan proceeds to cardholder’s indicated bank account.
- The computation of interest and principal components of the monthly installment shall be on a diminishing basis, and the interest and principal portions will not be equal from month to month.
- If the cardholder decides to pre-terminate or pay the Cash Loan installment plan in full before maturity, a pre-termination fee of Php 500.00 or 5% of the unpaid principal amount, whichever is higher will be charged.
- A processing fee of P150.00 will be charged to cardholder’s account.
- In cases of suspension, cancellation and/or non-renewal of the RCBC Bankard Credit Card due to non-payment or breach of any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of RCBC Bankard Credit Cards shall automatically render all the outstanding obligations of the cardholder under the RCBC Bankard Cash Loan facility due and demandable without need of prior notice.
- Monthly interest rate, late payment penalty and other charges to be applied by the Cash Loan facility shall be determined by RCBC Bankard.
- The abovementioned terms and conditions for the implementation of the RCBC Bankard Cash Loan facility may be amended and supplemented by RCBC Bankard from time to time, as may be deemed necessary without prior notice to, and without need of cardholder’s consent.