1. The promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard MasterCard Principal and Supplementary cardholders (“Cardholders”) whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
2. Promo runs from March 9 to
May 15, 2016 June 30, 2016. Redemption period is until July 15, 2016 August 30, 2016.
3. The following transactions qualify the Cardholders to redeem FREE BonChon Treats:
|SPEND REQUIREMENT USING AN RCBC BANKARD MASTERCARD
||FREE BONCHON CHICKEN TREATS
|Minimum of Php 5,000 single-receipt straight purchase
||Choose one from the following:
A. Wings Ricebox
B. Fish & Chips Box
C. Beef Bulgogi Ricebox
Each item is served with regular iced tea.
|Minimum of Php 25,000 single-receipt installment purchase
Accumulated installment purchase receipts worth Php 25,000 (minimum of Php 10,000 per chargeslip)
|Bundle Treat inclusive of:
- Small Wings Rack (6 pcs.),
- Two (2) orders of Seoul Fried Rice,
- One (1) Chapchae,
- Two (2) Regular Iced Tea and
- Two (2) Apple Caramel Crispy Crepe
- Only POS-based charge slip/s (electronically authorized) and manual charge slip/s (voice authorized) transactions in Philippine Peso from merchants shall be acceptable for redemption.
- UNLI 0% Purchase Conversion transactions are excluded from this promo.
- Foreign currency transactions and all other transactions that are not supported by valid charge slip/s such as but not limited to, online purchases, mail/telephone-order transactions, convert-to-Installment transactions, cash advance, FastBillsPay, CHARGE, Balance Transfer, Cash Loan, and Your Cash availments are not eligible for the promo.
- RCBC Bankard and Bonchon Chicken will not honor redemptions using official receipts or the credit card statement of account.
4. To redeem, the cardholder must present his/her RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card and surrender the ORIGINAL credit card charge slip (Customer’s Copy) for proper validation at participating BonChon Chicken outlets nationwide. Cardholder information and transaction details on the charge slip must match those on the RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card presented and must comply with the promo mechanics.
The following details must be clearly present on the charge slip/s.
- Date of Qualifying Transaction
- Transaction Amount
- Last 4 digits of the valid RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card
Note: Accumulated charge slips must bear the same last 4 digit numbers.
- 6-Digit Approval/Authorization Code
Note: Cardholders with manual charge slip/s (voice authorized) must first call the RCBC Bankard Customer Service Hotline, 888-1-888 to request for a certification to redeem the Bonchon Chicken Treats. The certification should be surrendered with the manual charge slip/s upon redemption.
Cardholders will receive the certification via email or through cardholder’s registered billing address 5 to 7 working days from the date of request.
5. Redemption is valid for dine-in and take-out only and is not valid for delivery.
6. Cardholders can redeem up to a maximum of three (3) BonChon Chicken Treats per card, per day, per outlet.
7. Unreadable and/or duplicate charge slips will not be acceptable for redemption.
8. RCBC Bankard shall not replace lost or stolen charge slip/s.
9. Transaction Charge slips generated from casino/gambling, money transfers quasi cash financial institution, political organizations, bail, bond payment and business transactions as well as from merchants specifically engaged in wholesale (ex. Warehouse clubs, SuySing) and distribution (ex. Food supplement dealers, multi level marketing) will not be honored.
10. For straight transactions, multiple slips generated from the same store or establishment made within the same day by the same cardholder, only one qualified charge slip will be accepted for redemption on the same day. Remaining charge slips will not be accepted. The cost of the treat redeemed through the use of the remaining chargeslips shall be charged to the Cardholder’s RCBC Bankard Credit Card.
11. Splitting of a single-receipt card transaction shall be deemed fraudulent.
12. RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of the BonChon Chicken Freebie redeemed against the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
13. The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or products other than the offers indicated above and cannot be availed with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard & Bonchon Chicken Philippines.
14. By participating in the promo, the cardholder agrees to voluntarily surrender the valid original customer copy of his charge slip/s to a participating establishment upon redemption of Bonchon Chicken Treat/s. Neither RCBC Bankard nor Bonchon are liable to return the surrendered charge slips or produce copies for the cardholder’s records.
15. In case of dispute with respect to the cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of the promo dates, fulfillment, etc., RCBC Bankard’s decision shall be conclusive. All questions or disputes regarding the cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by RCBC Bankard with prior approval from DTI.
EasyTerms Installment Program Mechanics:
1. Qualified cardholders may avail of the EasyTerms 0% interest for a minimum single purchase worth P3,000.
2. EasyTerms 0% interest is applicable if the cardholder pays his/her monthly installment in full.
3. RCBC Bankard EasyTerms 0% Installment is subject to RCBC Bankard’s approval.
4. RCBC Bankard credit cardholders have the option to charge their 0% installment transaction on Buy Now Pay Later “BNPL” scheme wherein the first monthly amortization will be posted to the cardholder’s third cut-off date.
5. EasyTerms 0% partner merchants have sole discretion over the term/s, item/s, minimum spend requirement and availability of BNPL applicable for the 0% interest offering.
6. The approved installment transaction is automatically deducted from the cardholder’s available regular credit limit.
7. If cardholder decides to pay the installment plan in full before maturity, a pre-termination fee of Php500.00 or 5% of the unpaid principal amount, whichever is higher, will be charged.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 3223 Series of 2016.